Selasa, 10 Desember 2013

IC, friends

vittawa's friends
Humans are social creatures. As social beings, we certainly can not live alone without the others. From toddlers to adults, humans always need someone else in his or her life. And friends, to be someone who is very important in the life of a human being.

Like me, I was also having a friend. Syifaun nuza, is one of my closest friends in college. I think she's cute, not beautiful. She's cute, because she's a little short. He was very talkative, always comment on what he thought was strange. And one of his hobbies is a photograph. He has always existed and he was good at posing as a model.












In the past , when I was a child , I also have a close friend . She is Ayu, ike , and Fitri. Ayu is a shy girl but she was smart. As Ayu , ike was too shy. But Fitri, she is an active girl and her behavior as boys. She likes to wear shorts, short hair and wearing a hat. I like his style .


When I study at islamic senior high scool in a islamic boarding scool, I need friends too. Even there, I met new people. Having new friends , new hobbies, and new activities. I'm happy to get to know them. Islamic senior high school is a very beautiful time in my life. because they are, I have a wonderful history, there are sad, happy, love, anger, all together in a beautiful memories in my life .


   
Friendship is a beautiful thing. Because friends, we can smile. cry, angry, and others. As we get older, someone else will develop friendships. we are no longer only know one or two people but maybe three, four, or five. When we already have a close friend, we must be good at maintaining that relationship. A friendship requires honesty, openness, and suitability as a key. If we can not be honest, open and suited to our friend, the friendship will not last long. Sometimes, when a man and woman can become lovers as friends. Starting from a friendship then they feel fit and eventually they fall in love. But when it broke up, they already do not want to know each other again. And once started from a friendship they could fall in love . but there is no longer a couple.












So, if you feel have special friends keep it! Because we do not know what our fate later. Maybe one day we will need the help  of our friends. If we have the ex- girlfriend or ex-boyfriend, there is no such thing as a former friend.



0 komentar:

 
© 2013 MY BLOG | Designed by Making Different | Provided by All Tech Buzz | Powered by Blogger