Senin, 09 Desember 2013

writing, love is beatiful thing



In my life , I do not believe in " love at first sight . But when I met with him , I have to admit that love at first sight does exist . Petronas twin towers malasya is where I met him , he made ​​me believe in love at first sight . when I tried to enjoy the atmosphere , suddenly I saw it . We intentionally did not even looked at each other . And that's when I felt that I was in love with him .

Brief meeting at petronas tower malasya not stop there , we get to know each other . And , day by day we are getting close . His presence in my life gives a new atmosphere in my life . No need to be left waiting for a long time , I had to convince my heart to him . He , who made ​​me believe in love at first sight .

On 14 february 2002, he invited me to a place . For some reason I was nervous , and scared . Afraid that what I expected ... ah , " no " I said. I have to be sure . I gathered up all my beliefs to listen to what she has to say . " I love you" . Oh god , I was dream ? I can not believe what I expected really happened . and , I was told the same thing , " I love you too " I smiled , and without say whatever he hugged me , " Thank God ! " This is the most beautiful of my life.


Before long we decided to get married . On  14 July 2002 we were married . " Very pretty , I never imagined that you would be as beautiful as this " . " Angel , from this moment you officially become mine . " He said . Most beautiful thing to happen again in my life . And I have always wished that we would always be together wi until whenever .

Two years after our marriage was born the little fairy Amabel . She is very beatiful like her mother . " Thank god , once again , you gave me the greatest thing in my life . My husband is a soldier . When Amabel 6 years old , he got the assignment to go to Palestine , because Palestine is experiencing a war with Israel . A few days after his trip to Palestine , I got word that he was killed in battle . I can not believe this , why is this happening ? I cried , but I also have to give him .. I know , every meeting there must be separation . But why so soon? And now , when I and Amabel miss him , we will go to his grave , that's where we both remember him .


Life is full of mystery . Not all things we can know about life , such as with whom we will marry , what we shall be later , and when we will died . However , if we enjoy the mystery , it's all going to be a beautiful story , although it was a painful thing.


0 komentar:

 
© 2013 MY BLOG | Designed by Making Different | Provided by All Tech Buzz | Powered by Blogger